I’ve been seeing this about Twitter and Disney blogs for a while now so I thought it was high time I answered these questions for myself. So I’m not rambling for long, let’s get to it:
1. Favourite Disney film?
My favourite is and will always be Beauty and the Beast.
2. Walt Disney World, or Disneyland?
Well I’ve only ever been to Disneyland Paris so that’s my choice. However if I went to either of these parks I would make sure I went to Disneyland first.
3. Favourite Disney character?
4. The first Disney films you remember seeing at the cinema?
I’m not entirely sure but it definitely has to be one of the 90s films. It could possibly have been Toy Story 2 or Monsters Inc.
5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most?
Disney pins but I’ve not bought any new ones in a while. I’m also growing my collection of Disney books.
6. Your favourite Disney song?
This is like asking me what is my favourite book because I don’t have just one. However the one that comes to my head right now is When You Wish Upon A Star.
7. Favourite attraction at the parks?
I love Thunder Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean.
8. What is your dream job at Disney?
Just working anywhere in the parks would be great. Or if they became more common in Disneyland Paris, I would love to be a Sign Language interpreter and interpret one of the shows or parade music. (This is done in the US parks and it’s fabulous)
9. Who’d the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks?
I don’t do many character meet and greets anymore but I’d have to go for Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
10. What’s your most treasured Disney item?
My Disneyland Paris photo album that I bought over there when we went for the extended 15th anniversary. All my family’s Disney photos are in there and as some of the first photos are not digital, I would hate to lose them.
11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet?
Paige O’Hara or Jodi Benson.
12. Favourite Disney film that’s not a classic/famous?
Well one of my favourite underrated films is Basil The Great Mouse Detective.
13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be?
14. What is your favourite snack to get at the parks?
I haven’t eaten any of the common snacks at the park.
15. Your favourite parade/show at the parks?
I loved the Legend of the Lion King, but Disney Dreams still currently lives at the top of my list.
16. Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle?
17. What is your favourite Disney memory?
I can’t pick a favourite but I will never forget that feeling of walking down Main Street USA for the first time and finding it hard to believe that I was really in Disneyland Paris.
18. Do you have a favourite pair of Mickey ears?
I don’t have any.
19. If you could, what “forgotten princess” would you add to the list?
I don’t know if she’s classed as a forgotten princess or not but Giselle! Also Elionwy from the Black Cauldron, despite not really liking the film.
20. What is your favourite princess dress/outfit?
I like the pink winter outfit Belle wears during Something There. I also like Snow White’s dress.
21. What is your favourite Disney soundtrack?
I love the soundtracks for both The Lion King and Tarzan.
22. Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago, or Rajah?
Abu or Rajah.
23. What is your favourite restaurant at the parks?
The Blue Lagoon next to Pirates of the Caribbean. Everything about it is fantastic.
24. How did you first discover the “magic” of Disney?
Disney has been a part of me for as long as I can remember. Thar will never change.
25. What attraction are you most likely to go on first when you’re at the parks?
I don’t run for the attractions when I first enter a park. I walk around for a bit, just taking in all the atmosphere. I do remember that Pirates of the Caribbean was mine and my sister’s first attraction on our last visit.
26. What is your favourite iconic moment?
In regards to films? theme parks? Disney in general? It’s not a moment exactly but I always love seeing the Steamboat Willie logo that’s now in front of every animated feature film.
27. What is the saddest moment for you in a Disney film?
This isn’t a common one but I always tear up whenever I watch the Always There sequence from Lady and the Tramp 2.
28. Best Disney kiss?
Belle and Beast.
29. If you could live in any world from a Disney film, which would you choose?
30. Favourite Disney musical sequence based on a spectacle/animation?
I have no idea what this question is supposed to mean but one of my favourite scenes in Dreams! is I See The Light from Tangled.
31. Which Disney princess has the best sidekicks?
The two that come to my mind are Pocahontas with Meeko, and Mulan with Mushu
32. If you could have a party themed around any Disney film, which one would you pick?
Hmm… Beauty and the Beast would be good but due to the theming, Alice in Wonderland would be great!
33. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family, or does it run in the family?
My sister loves Disney too but she is not as ‘obsessed’ as I am. I think she’s getting there though because over this past year she’s started to get into it more.
34. Lumière, Mrs Potts, Cogsworth, or Chip?
35. What are your top 5 favourite Disney blogs on Tumblr?
Whilst I do follow some Disney blogs over there, I tend to use Tumblr as my book blogging platform.
36. If you could choose the plot/adaptation for the next Disney film, what would it be?
I don’t know.
37. Favourite hotel at the parks?
I’ve only stayed in there once but the beauty of the Disneyland Hotel at DLP blows me away every time I see it.
38. Which Disney film do you turn to when you’re sad/upset?
Any Disney film!
39. The Aladdin show, or The Little Mermaid show?
I haven’t seen any of them.
40. Do you plan to have your honeymoon at a Disney park?
If I ever get married…yes!
41. Favourite piece of Disney clothing/accessory to wear?
I love both my Alice and Belle t-shirts that I bought from the Disney Store.
42. Post a picture of yourself that’s Disney related.
(I think this one was taken back in 2010 when we stayed at the DL Hotel)
43. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
44. What Disney films/worlds would you most like so see in the next Kingdom Hearts game?
I don’t play Kingdom Hearts.
45. Which Disney film, even if it’s not your favourite, will always have a special place in your heart and for what reason?
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs because it was the film that made all this happen.
Thank you for going through all these questions with me and have a brazzle dazzle day!